- At 12:00 from the Murter port we start our tour around Murter archipelago.
- First stop for swimming, snorkeling and paddling on SUP is near the islet Murvenjak.
- Next stop is on the island of Vrgada where we have organized lunch in the restaurant.
- After lunch and a short ride we will arrive to the islet Arta Mala – stop for swimming.
- After exploring the islands of Murter aquatorium, at 16:30 we return to the Murter port.
We start the trip from Murter port at 12:00. After boarding the boat you will get a welcome drink, take your place, and we can start.
Around 12:30 we arrive to our first station – islet Murvenjak. There we will have a break for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear sea. You can also try one of our SUPs. After 30 minutes we move on.
Around 13:30 we arrive on the island of Vrgada – a place where you will have a feeling as if time has stopped because its 200 inhabitants live a truly peaceful life without cars. Beautiful nature – dense pine forest and sandy beaches are features of Vrgada and the reason why guests are always happy to visit it again. On Vrgada we have organized lunch in a small restaurant with a beautiful view.
After lunch we go towards one other islet of Murter aquatorium – Arta Mala. We are coming there around 15:15 and will spend the next 45 minutes swimming and exploring the underwater world with snorkeling masks.
After exploring the islands of Murter aquatorium and the underwater world, around 16:30 we are back in Murter port.