- We start the trip from the Murter port at 08:30 and pass through the Murter aquatorium.
- The first stop for swimming is planned at the entrance in Kornati National Park, near the island of Ravni Žakan.
- After swimming we continue our boat ride and sightseeing of the Kornati cliffs (‘crowns’) – the most attractive part of the Kornati.
- We come to the island of Piškera where we visit the family farm of the family Šikić – socializing, creative workshop, lunch.
- On the way back we stop for swimming near the island of Žižanj and return to Murter around 18:00.
We start the trip from Murter port at 08:30. Passing through the islands of Murter aquatorium, we reach the Kornati National Park and enter through the Opat entrance.
The first stop in the national park is near the island of Ravni Žakan for swimming. After swimming we continue our boat ride through the Kornati islands – we tour the Kornati islands along the cliffs (Kornati ‘crowns’) on the most attractive side facing the open sea. The highest ‘crown’ is located on the island of Klobučar (82 m above sea level), the longest on the island of Mana (1350 m), and the deepest on the island of Piškera (90 m below sea level).
We are coming to the family farm of the Šikić family on the island of Piškera. The Šikić family will introduce us to the story about their honey made of sage with health benefits and olive oil made from olives from the Kornati archipelago. On this family farm it will be organized a creative workshop – you will be making beeswax candles – a candle that you make you will get as a memento of this experience. For lunch we will have fresh fish prepared by our hosts.
After this unique experience, we are leaving the island of Piškera – we pass by the Church of Our Lady of Tarac and the Fortress of Tureta and exit the national park through the passage Proversa. The last stop for swimming is near the island of Žižanj.
After swimming, we continue our boat ride through the islands of the Murter aquatorium and around 18:00 we return to the Murter port.